Voucher or Gift card T&Cs
Xero Store – Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 18 December 2018
- Xero Store Gift Cards (Gift Cards) are issued by Xero (UK) Limited (company number 06071722), with its registered office at Bank House, 171 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 1EB (Xero) and can only be applied to the purchase of eligible products in the UK Xero Store at http://uk.store.xero.com (the UK Xero Store).
- Your UK Xero Store balance (Balance) will show how much you have left to spend with all Gift Cards that have been applied to your account. To view your Balance, go to “Your Account” on the UK Xero Store.
- You shall be entitled to free delivery within the UK for all products purchased from the UK Xero Store when using your Gift Card
- Purchases will be deducted from your Balance. If you want to purchase something more expensive than you have left in your Balance, that’s fine, you can pay the remaining amount with another payment method.
- Gift Cards can’t be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent permitted by law, and no portion of your Balance can be transferred to another UK Xero Store account.
- Please keep Gift Cards safe. Xero is not responsible if they are lost, stolen, destroyed, or if your Balance or any Gift Card is used without your permission.
- If Xero suspects that a Gift Card has been obtained, used or applied to another UK Xero Store account or your Balance is applied to a purchase of eligible products fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions, Xero reserves the right to void the Gift Card (including a component of your Balance), close your account(s), and bill alternative forms of payment.
- To the extent permitted by law, Xero makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Gift Cards or your Balance. In the event a Gift Card is non-functional, your sole remedy will be to receive a replacement Gift Card. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the use of the Gift Cards.